HOST an Instructor Class with Bob
Bob has had the privilege of training gun range staff in several locations and is willing to come to YOUR LOCATION. The student tuition for range employees is discounted 10%.
Here are the requirements for a range to HOST an Instructor Class:
- There must be a classroom facility at your range which comfortably seats at least 15 students at tables.
- There must be a screen, bare wall or large whiteboard (or TV monitor) where Powerpoint slides can be shown (Bob brings his own laptop computer).
- There must be a prepaid MINIMUM of six students (range staff, spouses, friends).
- All arrangements must be made a minimum of 8 weeks prior to the class in order to advertise it on the NRA website to attract additional students.
- There must be range time reserved (one or two shooting lanes) at the conclusion of the class for the range qualification portion of the training.
- The host range will cover Bob’s travel and hotel expenses, and a $40 per day expense allowance.
- For more information about hosting a class, contact Bob directly at: BeSafeAcademy@hotmail.com